RSS Feed
TOP

Interviews: The Night Before

Patrick: I have a big interview coming up on Wednesday. What are some things I should do to prepare and what should I be sure to do during the interview?

First impressions are key. Make sure that you are on time (which means getting there early!) and make sure that your appearance is smart. This will give you a boost of confidence. Also, practice answering possible interview questions in your head the night before. You want your delivery to be fluid but not scripted.

The most important thing during the interview is to make sure that you answer the question asked and don't ramble. Good luck!

Are you wondering How to Get Hired? Join the discussion on my Facebook Group Polished and ask me anything you have ever wondered about resumes, cover letters, interviews, and job hunting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment